Godrej Lal HIT is an effective cockroach killer spray that is enabled with a ‘Deep Reach Nozzle’, which will help reach even the hidden cockroaches conveniently and eliminate them before they escape. Lal HIT eliminates any cockroach in just 3 seconds. Spray Lal HIT once every week in the areas where cockroaches usually hide in your kitchen, like under your dustbin, inside the sink outlet, under the fridge, under the gas cylinder etc.
- Instantly kills disease spreading cockroaches.
- Unique ‘Deep Reach Nozzle’ guides the spray into places where cockroaches hide.
- Use in all cracks and corners, kitchen sink outlet and inside the wash basin outlet.
- Freedom from cockroaches with just one application.
HIT Spray Crawling Insect Killer - Say No to Bugs!
Most of us who use regular solution (boric powder, chalk) to get rid of the cockroaches often complain that it is impossible to kill the cockroaches that are hidden in difficult corners and cervices of the kitchen/bathroom. Therefore we simply ignore them.
Sometimes even eliminating visible cockroaches becomes difficult as they run and hide in places that can’t be reached by a regular solution like chalks, boric powder etc. And cockroaches being nocturnal will get out of it’s hiding place in the night and contaminate any exposed food, utensils etc. Spreading bacteria thus causing food poisoning. Hence it is extremely imortant that we kill hidden cockroaches.
The new Lal HIT is an effective cockroach killer spray that is enabled with a seek and kill applicator(special nozzle), that will help reach even the hidden cockroaches conveniently and eliminate them before they escape.
- Spray for 3 seconds in the area that cockroaches usually hide in.
- To spray just depress the head.
- Make sure the seek and kill applicator (nozzle) is pointed towards the cockroach, or inserted into crack/cervices where the cockroach is hiding.
- Move the nozzle in different angles to target and spray at the hidden cockroach.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep away from children.
- Aerosol is inflammable, keep it away from heat and fire.